Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday 21 June 2010

My babies :D

Sooo not been doing a whole lot to be honest.
No jobs still :(
Oh well, and student finance are still being the ultimate douches on the planet.
At this rate I'll be going to uni with just over £3500 to pay off my accommodation fees.
And that's it.
Greeeeat.
Stupid people.
But in another world.
These are my babies at the moment.



Yes that is a PlayStation 3 and a brand new flat screen TV.
Money well spent!
There's over half a grand right here on my..boxy bookcase thing whatever that is.
The TV's a beautiful 23" Samsung flatscreen from Currys, which was only £219.99.
Cheap!
And I've got plenty of fantastic games to keep me occupied.
PS3 is way better than XBOX, I mean, PlayStation Home alone keeps me occupied
till way late in the morning.
I don't even do anything on it, just wander around.
Little Big Planet is possibly the most addicting game ever in life.
And I finally finished it the other day.
LBP 2 soon.
WOOP.
I want Red Dead Redemption, looks awesome. I'm well up for GTA in the old west with horses.
I also have a fantastic England flag now too! :D



See...fantastic :D
Supporting my country even though we're doing pretty pants in the World Cup so far.
Ahh well.
I never expect anything great from our team.
But all the same, at least I have a flag now, and I wanted one that didn't say bloody
ENGLAND in the middle of it.
:D
Thank heavens for Clinton Cards!
As well, redecorated room.
Well not colour. Just taken the old metal and rock posters down.
The result is now =




Looks good yeah? :D
I think so too.
Well that's about it sofar, just an update as I haven't updated in ages.
Not that anyone cares but oh well :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment