Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday 9 July 2010

Lifetime Dreams

So thanks to Emma, I've become hooked on the Dark Hunter books by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
I've also read the Percy Jackson books and am reading the Iliad.
Yeah, if you can't tell, I've become hardcore obsessed with ancient Greece and all things Greek.
So much so that in light of my non-America next year, :(, I'm going to go to Greece instead!
And I'm super excited, hopefully to Rhodes where I can tan it up on the beach whilst also
visiting historical ruins :) You can't do Greece without ruins!
That also lead to me creating a lifetime dreams list, I suppose things to do before I die, but not so
melodramatic aha. So here it is!

The Lifetime Dreams List
  • Live in California
  • Travel around America, particularly visit Vegas, Washington D.C, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Los Angeles and New York
  • Travel around Canada
  • Travel around the whole of Greece and visit all the important historical sites, in particular the Parthenon in Athens. Main places to visit : Rhodes, Athens, Kos, Delphi and Olympia
  • Travel to Japan and see Mt Fuji, Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto
  • Travel to Germany and see Berlin and the Brandenburg Gate
  • Go on a battlefields tour
  • Travel to Egypt and see the Pyramids
  • Go to Poland and visit Auschwitz
  • Travel to Italy and see the Collesseum, and also Florence, Milan and Sicily
  • Travel to Switzerland and go to Geneva
  • Travel to China and see Beijing and the Forbidden Palace along with the Great Wall
  • Go on a safari
  • Go to Belgium :)
  • See a West End show
  • See a Broadway show
  • Own a horse
  • Own a Range Rover or a Mercedes
  • Ultimate car - Own a super car, NOT a Porsche or a BMW
  • Donate over a £100 to Help for Heroes
  • Go to an airshow
  • Drive a Ferrari
  • Skydive
  • Have a gigantic DVD collection
  • Get 100% on bloody Tekken 6!
  • Collect all the Disney films (even the ones I hate)
  • See Avenged Sevenfold in concert again
  • See Lady Gaga in concert
That's pretty much all I can think of right now, and I know what you're thinking.
'You're gonna need some serious money for this shit'
I totally know, most of my main goals in life are travel based, and on that fact are historical based.
I'm a history geek I fully admit.
Hopefully I can knock some of them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment