Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday 24 June 2011

New stuff for America! :D

So I went shopping for some stuff for America today :)
Bought some new pyjama bottoms and a new pyjama top from Primark. The only time I'll ever by from there as well as buying underwear! I hate that place :/
Some nice plain looking socks from New Look. I love New Look <3
Some books from Waterstones just because I wanted them.
And some new make up from Superdrug...and this is it! :D


Over £28 worth of make up right there aha. Most of it was offers though! Saved over £11 :D BARGAIN.


This is the Rimmel Eyeshadow palette in 698 Modern Blues. I looooove the top left one. It shimmers this pearly blue colour <3


This is the palette in 710 Twilight Zone. I absolutely LOVE pale and dark colours as eyeshadows. One of my favourite looks is blending dark into light ^_^


Oh my god I finally own some Barry M Dazzle Dust eyeshadow! Apparently this stuff is like the colour heaven for eyeshadows :D


I love vibrant colours, and this one is number 20, Baby Blue. Isn't it gorgeous?


Oh my life, when I saw this colour I literally put back another one I had picked up and grabbed this. As said, I love dark colours (basically I just love eyeshadows!) and this one is an AMAZING colour. It looks like a very dark purple, but when you move it in the light, it gets a bluey/pinky/purpley shimmer which is absolutely DIVINE. I LOVE IT <3 This is Petrol Black, 98.


You should also know I love glitter. I have glitter eyeliners and they're amazing, and I had originally picked up a lime green colour, but then I saw this amazing beauty and just had to have it! It's number 4, but I don't know it's name! It's this gorgeous white/silvery glitter colour, and I just instantly had to buy it. I love outrageous make up, I admit :/

I
I needed a new mascara and as I wanted those Rimmel eyeshadows I got this for free as it was a 3 for 2. It's Rimmel's Volume Mascara Flash in extreme black. I only do black for mascara ;)


These are Collection 2000 lipsticks. Anyone who knows me...knows I LOVE bright red lipstick. I seem to be a person it kinda works on, so I had to have number 8 Cherry Bomb as seen on the bottom left. It's so bright and vibrant! And the top one ISN'T that orange, I swear. It's more a pinky peach, which suits it's name as it's number 11, Peachy Keen.

If you look in the main picture you see a lip gloss that's clear. It's a Collection 2000 Pure Gloss Sheer Lipgloss that I got for free for buying the lipsticks. It's in Icing, which is pretty much just clear lipgloss. 

So that's my haul. Divine right?

No comments:

Post a Comment