Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday 1 July 2011

More new stuff :)

So I got more new stuff recently and well...I felt like posting it dammit :)


So as you can obviously see...I bought a Kindle. It's to get with me to America as there's no point in me buying physical books in America that I can't take back with me to the UK, so I invested in one. I'm a person who totally can't live without reading so this for me is probably one of the best things I've bought ever! It's really simple to use too!

As well as this, I bought more Barry M eyeshadows as they're still on 3 for £9.99 in Superdrug XD


I tried to buy lots of varieties of colours!


This is 96, Gold.


This is 84, Cherry Red.


3, Pink/Gold


99, Bright Indigo


72, Emerald.


25, Rust.

Nothing else to say about them really. Obviously I like them or I wouldn't have bought them!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment