Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday 17 July 2011

Updates and cute stuff!

So today's blog will be just..I dunno random updates aha. And cute stuff. And to start off the cute stuff, meet my new cousin!


Logan John Missions :D Born on 15th July, which was incidentally the day Harry Potter came out! 
We thought it was ironic as the place in Utah I'm going to is called Logan, and obviously in Utah there are Mormons and they go on missions. Logan Missions. HOW STRANGE?
He was so sweet, cooed a lot xD

I also saw Harry Potter today, totally awesome. Loved it, would go see it again! The battle scenes were epic, Snape totally broke my heart and McGonagall was badass as usual :)

Yeah I can't think of anything else aha

No comments:

Post a Comment