Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday 21 April 2010

The thing of the devil

I've officially decided.
Contraceptive pills are the thing of the devil.
Micryogynon turned me into a depressive paranoid who lost all interest in anything fun.
And the new one the Doctor has given me sounds like a riot.
The reviews for it basically say it's the pill of the devil.
I mean :
  • water retention
  • weight gain
  • depression
  • paranoia
  • mood swings
  • insomnia
  • over sleeping (the complete opposite I know wtf right?)
  • dizziness
  • blood clots
  • nausea
  • HAIR LOSS?
  • Bleeding for weeks?
Screw this I'll just put up with what I had before any of this.
SCREW THE PILL ¬_¬
Yes a complete personal rant but I don't care, it's evil.
It's officially evil and ruined my happy go lucky life for the past few months.
Made me hate my courses at university even though they weren't that bad.
Made me lose interest in pretty much anything, I didn't even wanna go out on my birthday.
In fact as I remember it, I got very depressive when the parents went home.
It's ridiculous.
I'm going to stop and hopefully everything improves.
Because I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment