Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday 18 April 2010

Nothing interesting

Yeah this is my first blog post but there is nothing interesting here, I promise.
Not that anyone is even gonna care haha.
I only made this because I was bored and I started watching Tomb Raider and decided to make a list of everything I want to buy :/
So here's my list of things for me to eventually buy

DVD's
Lara Croft Tomb Raider Cradle of Life
Hellboy 2
Hercules
Emperors New Groove
Monsters Inc
The Mummy 2
The Mummy Rise of the Dragon Emperor
The Young Black Stallion

Books
Patricia Briggs - Silver Borne
Kelley Armstrong - The Reckoning
Kelley Armstrong - Tales of the Otherworld
Charlaine Harris - Grave Secret
Keri Arthur - Moon Sworn
Lauren Conrad - Sweet Little Lies

And yeah I can't think of anything else...how lame?
I suppose main points before anything are

  • Transfer onto the 4 year course
  • Save up money for America
  • Get accepted to Colorado
  • Save up more money for America
  • Go to America :D FAIL. Not going anymore :(
I can dig that :)
That's all, I'm sure I'll rant at some point aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment