Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday 17 January 2011

Boredom

So I'm unbelievably bored. I have two exams soon and I actually did some revision today. Shock horror. But I'm bored out of my mind. So I've decided to do a list of 20 things about me. See if I can actually think of 20 interesting things about me. Highly unlikely.

1. I have all the British isles in my ancestry, I'm English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh a the very least on my maternal side.

2. I love reading. Everyone agrees that I have this supernatural ability to read. I've read a 700+ page book in 8 hours. That's just under 100 pages an hour. I go through books like most people go through underwear. At one point my bookcases at home totalled over £5000.

3. I'm a Sony whore. I hate Xbox, purely because I think people who own them are generally fanboy dicks who always feel the need to point out to me how PS3 is inferior to Xbox. I'd like to tell you to kindly fuck off and I'll enjoy my Blu-Ray.

4. I'm obsessed with America, I love it so much I'm studying it as a degree at University and going there for a year. It has it's faults but it's great.

5. I'm obsessed with history, in particular wars or American history. World War 2 is the most fascinating aspect of history ever to me. Also why I'm studying it at university.

6. I'm going to Utah State for a year, which for the life of them people cannot understand. It's not like I'm going to the Underworld people!

7. I'm also obsessed with Ancient Greece and Greek mythology. I have this weird thing where I can recite a ridiculous amount of Greek mythological stories. They're absolutely fascinating and I love the Greek gods, there's nothing more interesting.

8. I have 2 main phobias. One is arachnophobia which obviously is the fear of spiders. I freak out over tiny ones and have to have someone else kill them for me. The other everyone always thinks is weird and makes fun of, though I don't see how it's weird, but I'm terrified at even the thought of going into the sea. If it's bigger than a large puddle, I won't go into it as I have this inane fear that I'll fall in and drown. Whenever I went on the piers at Blackpool I'd be freaking out that the pier would fall down and I'd drown. I panic even whilst thinking about it and if anyone ever pushed me off a boat into the ocean I think I'd die as I'd probably have a heart attack.

9. I was smart in high school, I got 10 A's, 3 B's and 2 C's. I don't know what happened.

10. I took Spanish for 5 years in high school and got a B. I like to speak it every now and then. I also took Japanese for 4 years and got a C. This amazes everyone when I tell them, nevermind the fact that I can't remember anything apart from where I live and what my name is. Watashi no namae wa Sera desu to Normanton ni sundeimasu!

11. I've been to Spain 3 times and France 8 times. I hate Paris. I'd only go back to go purely shopping. I love Spain, Barcelona was amazing but so was Santander and Bilbao! Definitely recommend going there.

12. My year abroad in America is going to be a bunch of firsts. My first time in America, my first time flying, my first time going abroad on my own, my first time living in another country and my first time not being home for Christmas. All of these are exceptionally frightening to me.

13. My favourite genre of books are supernatural books. I love reading about werewolves and vampires and other weird things like that. But I've also discovered I love reading crime novels too. Karin Slaughter is by far my favourite crime novelist.

14. I'm 19 turning 20 and don't even have my provisional driving license yet. I don't see why I need one until I finish university as I can't afford it and can't afford a car till afterwards.

15. I plan on doing a work Canada once I've finished University, I'd love to work there for a year if possible.

16. I've only ever had 2 jobs, one was working in the retail store Primark for 2 1/2 years and the other is working in my students union/O2 Academy as a bartender. Both are ridiculously different jobs yet both are demanding. The barwork has made me never want to go out ever again, but I will. Since I was 16 I've only had one year where I haven't worked and this was my first year at Uni.

17. I can't live without my laptop and internet. They're my lifelines.

18. I have the worst bodyclock in the world. No matter what time I try to go to sleep at, I won't go to sleep before 4am at the earliest. It sucks ass.

19. I'm the pickiest person ever when it comes to eating. There's a lot of stuff I don't like. I need to work on this.

20. I love horses. I managed to be able to go horse-riding for 2 1/2 years between when I was 12 and just over 14. I loved it and I wish I'd been able to carry on. However it was expensive and we couldn't afford it anymore :(

Well those were probably the worst 20 facts about me ever. I'm sure I'll think of some more interesting ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment