Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday 25 November 2010

Many things!

So since the last blog update which was ages ago, lots of things have happened. I got onto the year abroad course again, and am hoping for Utah State University! It's got the courses I want and hopefully I can afford it! Plus my American friend Annie goes there :) It's always good to have at least one friendly face!
Secondly, my job is going swimmingly. I'm managing to be at all my lectures and seminars and handing in my essays on time which is good! Alongside multiple presentations. I got paid today too and got £458 for only 3 weeks work. Which is fantastic! That's around $710 for America!
There's not much else I can think of that's pressing at the minute.
Of course when I go to America this is obviously where I'll blog everything that happens there and update with some pictures. I already have a lot of what I'd love to do planned out. A short list is this:
- Go to Las Vegas for my 21st, Utah is only a state over from Nevada!
- Take pictures of the Greek frat houses, Wal-Mart and the biggest car I can find
- Go to New York for New Years Eve possibly?
- Go to Washington D.C
- Go to Los Angeles, Huntington Beach and San Francisco
- Go to Orlando and enjoy the theme parks!
- Go to the Grand Canyon!
- Make lots of American friends
- Try every variety of Coca-Cola and Pepsi/whatever else I can find!
- Buy a box of really cheap ass Lucky Charms and boast on facebook
- Make my life look amazing.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment