Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hmm

So I don't even think anyone reads this blog, I kinda wish they did. I like writing stuff. If you do, give me a shout so I know someone does!

Had a busy day today; handed in bank details to the history department so I can get paid for talking, got an advance cheque on my paycheck, put the money into my savings account, got a statement of my savings account printed off so I can send it off to America, applied for a credit card so I can actually buy my visa and for anything I need over in America, called the tax office and got my tax code changed so I won't get taxed, called my LEA only to find out they have nothing to do with the year abroad so called student finance and found out I can get a travel grant to help with flight costs! Which I'm uber thankful about.

So yeah, that was my day. Busy busy, trying to write a one page statement about why going to Utah State will help me achieve my academic and professional goals. Ahh I hate writing this stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment