Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday 5 February 2011

Kawaii!

Oh my god so, if you know me, then you know that I LOVE Japanese and Korean stuff. I mean like, I'm totally obsessed with K-Pop, sometimes it's just so much better than Western music! My favourite bands at the minute are as follows:
Co-Ed School

Girl's Generation

SHINee

There are soooo many more bands I love but I won't put pictures up as that's just ridiculous. But I'll give a shorter list so you can get an idea: f(x), Heart & Mind (HAM), miss A, BoA and there's plenty of others. You should check it out, Korean music is awesomeeee. 

As well as Korean music, I'm pretty much in love with all things Japanese. I'd love to go to Japan one day because it's so quirky and weird and I just love it! I love anime and manga, my A-Level media coursework was on anime. I think I got this from my dad as he loves anime too. Some of my favourite anime series/movies:

Fruit's Basket
Hellsing

Vampire Knight

Other favourites: Rosario + Vampire, Death Note, Sailor Moon, Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex, Devil May Cry. Some of my favourite anime films are Ghost In The Shell, Akira, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbour Totoro, Whisper of the Heart and so many more. Japanese anime is seriously awesome. 

I took Japanese for four years in high school, I can't remember most of it but I can remember some stuff. Whenever I watch anime and I recognise hiragana or katakana or just words like oishii (tasty) or kawaii (cute) it always makes me really happy! 

But I love Japanese culture, I mean look at these clothes!

I mean seriously, super kawaiii! 
Well that's enough about my Asian obsession.
Arigato gozaimasu, konbanwa, sayounara! 

No comments:

Post a Comment