Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Day 2

Day 2 - Your Favourite Movie

Hmmm, I have a lot of favourite movies tbh. To me, what constitutes a 'favourite' means a film that I can watch again and again and again and not get bored halfway through (it happens a surprising amount of times). But I definitely think today I will say that my favourite film of all time is:

Hercules!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this film. I loved it when it came out, and I still love it 14 years later! It's just..the best film ever or something. It started my complete fascination with ancient Greece (trust me, I'm totally in love with ALL things Greek. Yasas!) and I just love the mythology and the songs.
Bless my soul, Herc was on a role, undefeated!
Gah, it's just..amazing. I only have 2 Disney films that I consider to be in my top favourites overall, this and Mulan (which is also epic). But I can happily put this on and watch it on repeat!
So glad I bought it on DVD finally for my birthday this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment