Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday 25 March 2011

Good times in England

So for some reason England has decided to go straight from a horrible freezing winter to summer, missing out spring entirely! The trees aren't even properly budding yet, but the sun is shining, the birds are out and there's not a cloud in the sky!

It isn't a very good picture but you can definitely see the sun shining high! It's so beautiful, I love it when England is like this. When the air is cool but the sun is hot and you walk around in a t-shirt and just feel like you really love life!

And whilst the stereotype may be that England is full of sullen people and it rains all the time, I'd like to say that's a pile of crap! Because once the sun comes out, man is this place beautiful! And the people really know how to enjoy their sun, there were loads of people in the park today just chilling around, having fun and enjoying themselves.

I was on the bus home and I definitely got thinking, this weather always makes me feel really happy and giddy, so I have to play dance music and the like to keep my mood up. And it got me excited for America and for Europe next year! Especially Europe! All I could think about was going there in the summer and enjoying the hot European sun. I'm so excited, I can't wait.

I love my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment