Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday 25 March 2011

Day 4

Day 04 - Your favourite book

Wow day 4 already, it's flying by! But unlike the others, this one has a definite answer! :D I have Emma to thank for introducing me to the series this book is in, which is the Dark-Hunter series. It's officially my favourite series of books EVER. I can re-read them again and again.
But my favourite book ever of all time?


Oh my god, ever since I started reading them I pretty much fell in love with Acheron, or Ash. He's just..the perfect character. Ever <3 I wish he was real, I swear! These are the best books I've ever read, and Ash's book was so emotional! I was so happy things turned out all right my gorgeous God!

No comments:

Post a Comment