Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday 31 March 2011

Essays!

So this is what I feel like right now


I've done 1278/5000 words for TOMORROW AT NOON. I'm a trooper, it'll get done. It's just a case of when and where. It may be 4:30 in the morning, but it'll be done. I'm quite proud, in total I've technically managed to write that in about...45 minutes? ;) So that should mean a few hours and BOOM.

This guys changing my door. I kinda just wanna be all


As he woke me up at freaking 9am and so I got up so he wouldn't just like..open up my door and I'm asleep or some crazy crap. And he's like..only JUST started to change my door.

And now I'm staring at my old door in my room and thinking 'how the fuck did that manage to fit in that door frame?' Thing is huge.


I mean...look at that?! And that's slanted ever so slightly too, how the freaking nora did that ever make it into my door frame?

Mystery of life

No comments:

Post a Comment