Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday 24 March 2011

Day 3

Day 03 - Your favourite television programme

I have quite a few programmes, if you know me, then you know I never have a true favourite anything. Just a bunch of favourites which is the way things are supposed to be. But I'd say at the moment my favourite television programme has to be:


I love it, I love sciency stuff. I absolutely hate reality television programmes. They're just god awful. And apart from the David Tennant episodes of Doctor Who, I bloody well hate British television as well. It's awful. Terrible storylines, terrible acting just plain terrible.
I prefer American television programmes, they're just so much better put together!
I love Fringe so much and I hope it gets renewed for another season! There's simply not enough episodes to fully explain this story arc!
Oh and btw, Oliva-Peter ftw! None of this faux-livia-Peter shit. Fuck you fake Olivia!

In case you were wondering, here are my other favourite television shows (that I've seen every single season and episode of ;)) - Supernatural, Bones, Vampire Diaries, Band of Brothers, Lie To Me. I quite like America's Next Top Model. None of that Britain's Next Top Model, like I said, British television = naff

No comments:

Post a Comment