Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday 26 March 2011

Europe :)

So I'm currently worrying over getting fined for handing in my census form late, (well it's not late for the census itself but for what the university wants us to hand it in by) so I'm going to cheer myself up by posting a visual tour of what will be my European trip next year!

Lisbon, Portugal

Madrid, Spain

Barcelona, Spain

Nice, France

Paris, France

Brussels, Belgium

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Munich, Germany

Copenhagen, Denmark

Berlin, Germany

Vienna, Austria

Prague, Czech Republic

Zurich, Switzerland

Geneva, Switzerland

Venice, Italy

Florence, Italy

Pisa, Italy

Rome, Italy

Olympia, Greece

Delphi, Greece

Athens, Greece

Santorini, Greece

Oh my god, doesn't it look amazing? :D




No comments:

Post a Comment