Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Spring Break + Vegas!

Soo I'm going to assume it's either Spring Break in America, or going to be Spring Break soon. This makes me excited as apparently, at least according to the preliminary calender on Utah State's website, spring break next year coincides with my 21st birthday!!! You so know what that means....

Helllllll yeaaaaaaah! Vegas baby. It's totally happening. My birthday next year is on a Tuesday, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do the epic Vegas until AFTER my birthday. Which whilst fun, isn't all that fun really huh? But oooh no. SPRING BREAK + 21ST BIRTHDAY = SHEER AWESOMENESS. 

I just hope when I go to Utah I find people who are willing to come celebrate my 21st with me in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment