Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday 9 April 2011

Day 18

Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Meh once more. Well today my dad bought me books today, four new books! :D Oh wait, 5 as he ordered one for me too. Well my mum can read them too but still, you get me :D


It was super sunny today in jolly 'ol England! :D Look at this beautiful picture of the sky, if you ignore the bottom half of the picture rofl, but the top half is so pretty :D All blue and gorgeous, that's Wakefield Cathedral too aha

And this is my gorgeous Easter egg :D It cost £10 from ASDA lol, BUT IT'S THORNTONS SO TOTALLY WORTH EVERY GOD DAMN PENNY. I won't eat the little chocolates most likely. I don't really like them. But the egg is freaking huge, it's like..the size of my head o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment