Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday 30 April 2011

Mixed feelings

So I got my welcome pack from Utah in the email box today. That made me go like this. 

Yeah pretty much just like that aha. So I gotta be there by 21st August. AWESOME. 
And then the uni number they gave me doesn't work, as it won't let my create a password. This means I can't register for classes or apply for housing yet. 
That makes me feel like this. 


AND THEN I FIND OUT CLASS REGISTRATION HAS BEEN OPEN SINCE 21ST APRIL. What is the likelihood of me getting the classes I wanted? PROBABLY ZERO. That most definitely made me feel like this.



So yeah. I was like super happy. Now I'm all 'FUCK MY LIFE'. I mean seriously, the major problem here too? I HAVE TO TAKE 3 HISTORY AND 3 AMERICAN HISTORY MODULES. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT OF ME GOING TO THE USA. 

This calls for. 

INAFHAERPNHPerwnihnrvpanmgiernhonNHETONHPISNDIFNVUODNSBHONESPTRHMFDKMBVNEIUOTNBIPNAKDSNRHN

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR

-_______________________________-

On the plus side I can get my visa and flights now I suppose :/

No comments:

Post a Comment