Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday 27 April 2011

A royal wedding

So the royal wedding is tomorrow. Or it will be in 10 minutes anyway. And whilst I'm not a 'royalist', a.k.a think the royals are the be all and end all, neither am I against them. I like William and Kate, think they're very down to earth unlike most. And Kate is outrageously pretty, totally envious. Not that she's marrying William, he doesn't quite do it for me. But still, it's bringing in money for the country so all those who are against it can go fuck off.
See? It's just a wedding. Don't care about it? Don't watch it. Simple as. I'm tired of seeing it everywhere too, but it doesn't mean I'm screaming it from the rooftops. Shockingly enough, you banging on about it, is giving it more attention. So shut the fuck up if you don't care. 

Me and my mum will be watching it, we both kinda want to see some history happen. So from 10am onwards, I think it's 10am, we'll be watching it. Plus I want to see what Kate's dress looks like. Can't be worse than that monstrosity that was his mothers. 

And also, those protests by those fuckhead radical Muslims who want to protest outside their wedding? Kindly go fuck yourselves and leave our country please. I don't care who you are, but at the end of the day, it is still someone's WEDDING. Whether they are royal or not, would you want a fucking protest outside the church or mosque on your wedding day? No, therefore treat them like human beings too. I mean Jesus, the things already being broadcast across the world, it's not like they have a lot of privacy with it. 


On another note, I do love all this patriotic flags I'm seeing :) I always love it whenever the Union Jacks or St Georges flag comes out. Makes me proud to be English and British. I mean, look at how awesome they look! I do think our flag is like..one of the best ;) It always looks so darn regal. Totally love it. I have an obsession with flags for some reason, when I do Europe next year my aim is to buy a flag of each country whilst there! 


And how cuuuuuuute are those?! I so want one :x

No comments:

Post a Comment