Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Europaaaaa

I CAN'T WAIT FOR EUROPE. Yeah so I'm probably still going to Utah, it's just that you know, I've seen dead horses move faster than student finance, but Europe is definitely happening :D 
So I've been entertaining myself with fantasies of what I'll send back home to my mum and dad, I nearly wrote mom there :/, from each country :) So here's the list so far.

From Portugal: I don't know what Portugal's famous for so no idea. Maybe a flag.

From ESPANAAAAAA: Probably nothing, we already have stuff from Spain from the times we've been before.  Maybe a Spanish fan or a something with the El Toro bull silhouette? 


From France: Ermmm once again I don't know as we already have stuff from France :/

From Belgium: Belgian chocolate of course!!!!

From Amsterdam, Netherlands: Ummmm I'm thinking like..some tulip bulbs or something

From Germany: I have no idea, I was contemplating sending some form of German sausage but I don't know lol, I'll figure this one out, maybe a real small Beerstein?

From Denmark: I've been told to send something back that's to do with Hans Christian Anderson. Apparently he wrote The Little Mermaid or what it's based on. So therefore I shall.

From Austria: Ummm from the website it recommends stuff like little 3D picture frames of the various architecture. Might send one of those back!

From Switzerland: Swiss chocolate of course once again, and maybe a small cuckoo clock if I could afford it? I also find it highly amusing that they say to open up a Swiss bank account. Wtf?

From Venice, Italy: A Venetian mask!!! A very obvious thing to send back


From Florence, Italy: Apparently something to do with leather.

From Rome, Italy: A Murano pendant??? 

From Vatican: A keychain or something to send to my grandparents, they're Catholic so I'm sure they'd love it

From Pisa, Italy: A mini Tower of Pisa?

From Athens, Greece: Oh this cute little owl thing that I've found on my Athens website!
How cute is that?

That's all I can think of right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment