Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday 22 April 2011

K-Pop

So I figured out today why I like Korean music so much. Because it's so HAPPY. Unlike most American and English music nowadays, it's almost like K-Pop doesn't take itself too seriously, and it's always so happy and upbeat that all I want to do is dance whenever I listen to it. I mean, I'll give you guys a few examples, so I apologise for the amount of YouTube videos, but seriously, I love it so much.


And




Yeah okay so they're not exactly master pieces of music, but they're just so upbeat and happy. They're always dancing in their songs and I love it. I love it so much, I always get excited whenever I listen to them on my iPod and just want to go to South Korea so bad just to see it all! South Korea and Japan, I'm not as into Japanese music, I much prefer Korean. But still...it's fun to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment