Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday 8 April 2011

My American Saviour!

So...I've not even met this girl yet. But I swear I love her already, in a totally non-lesbian weirdo way.


That might sound totally weird, but seriously, she's put my mind to ease so many times over things and just..been so nice! There's needs to be more people in the world like her. She's even going to her study abroad office tomorrow for me because I'm like...freaking the hell out over my application and I can't even put into words how much more relaxed I feel already! I'm so thankful that I met her, I know it was only a few times and we've not met since, but having someone there who's willing to be so helpful and nice is just...a relief. By the way, I've not mentioned her name, she's Annie. I've mentioned her before, her blogs on my right hand side I think. But...just yeah. I can't explain it, but she probably does more for me than she realises!
I can go to bed calm tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment